Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro

Hi, I'm having trouble using the Vivaz Pro with SYNC, It looks like paired OK, I can voice calling someone thru SYNC and it call them on the phone itself but I can not hear or talk thru the SYNC System ???? Same with incoming, I can hear it ring thru the SYNC but as soon as I pickup, no sound !!!!! HELP !!!

Hi, I'm having trouble using the Vivaz Pro with SYNC, It looks like paired OK, I can voice calling someone thru SYNC and it call them on the phone itself but I can not hear or talk thru the SYNC System ???? Same with incoming, I can hear it ring thru the SYNC but as soon as I pickup, no sound !!!!! HELP !!!

Make sure the phone is set to use Sync for audio. Also try adjusting the Sync volume during the call - it may just be turned all the way down. If that fails try deleting and re-pairing.

Make sure the phone is set to use Sync for audio. Also try adjusting the Sync volume during the call - it may just be turned all the way down. If that fails try deleting and re-pairing.

How to "Make sure the phone is set to use Sync for audio" ?? Isn't pairing them by bluetooth will take care of that ? Do I need to do something on the SYNC ? I'm lost on this one .....

How to "Make sure the phone is set to use Sync for audio" ?? Isn't pairing them by bluetooth will take care of that ? Do I need to do something on the SYNC ? I'm lost on this one .....

On my iphone it gives you a choice of where the audio goes - to the connected bluetooth device (sync) or to the internal speaker. I have no idea what options your Vivaz has or where it would be. You'll have to RTFM on that one.