I have a 2010 Ford Edge SEL. I was wondering if there is a modification to keep the low beams on when the hi beams are turned on? If so, how about the same for the Fogs?

Hi SharperEdge. :D You would need to rewire the electrical/lighting system yourself or pay someone to do it.

Just two things to keep in mind though: First, rewiring the electrical/lighting systems would lead to Warranty issues if you ever have electrical and/or lighting system issues that require Warranty work. Second, it is illegal (in the U.S.) to drive with more than four illuminating lights on the front of the car. Illuminating lights are considered the low beams, high beams and fog lights. So driving with the lows, highs and fogs on at the same time would be illegal (just for starters).

Whatever you decide to do, good luck. :beerchug:

Hi SharperEdge. :D You would need to rewire the electrical/lighting system yourself or pay someone to do it.

Just two things to keep in mind though: First, rewiring the electrical/lighting systems would lead to Warranty issues if you ever have electrical and/or lighting system issues that require Warranty work. Second, it is illegal (in the U.S.) to drive with more than four illuminating lights on the front of the car. Illuminating lights are considered the low beams, high beams and fog lights. So driving with the lows, highs and fogs on at the same time would be illegal (just for starters).

Whatever you decide to do, good luck. :beerchug:

Well if its gonna take a rewire of the electricals, I am not going to attempt this, nor have someone else do it. As legalities, like most folks do, I turn my Hi's off when I see oncoming traffic, therefore I wouldnt be doing it at all times. I have done the 4 hi mod to my Silverado with HID's with no issues, electrical, or legal.

103_1978.jpg