2011 Edge $1000 Ford Financing Incentive

New Edge Owner, 1st Time Poster

I'm brand new to the Ford family, but have received some valuable information from this forum before and during my purchase process. I ordered a 2011 Edge Limited and waited 10 weeks for delivery! We finally took possession of our new Edge on Monday afternoon, January 10. Less than 36 hours later, Ford announced an additional $1000 Ford Financing Incentive that was not available the day I took possession.

I assume that I'm just flat out of luck, but was wondering if anyone out there might have some information that would help me in my quest to convince Ford to add the $1000 incentive to my deal?

Thanks.....

I am about to order a 2011 Edge Sport and notice when I go to the incentives section of the Ford website that it looks like there is now $2500 cash back. I just got my $750 rebate coupon in the mail so looks like I may be getting 3250 off X Plan. Anyone else notice the extra $1000 in rebates?

New Edge Owner, 1st Time Poster

I'm brand new to the Ford family, but have received some valuable information from this forum before and during my purchase process. I ordered a 2011 Edge Limited and waited 10 weeks for delivery! We finally took possession of our new Edge on Monday afternoon, January 10. Less than 36 hours later, Ford announced an additional $1000 Ford Financing Incentive that was not available the day I took possession.

I assume that I'm just flat out of luck, but was wondering if anyone out there might have some information that would help me in my quest to convince Ford to add the $1000 incentive to my deal?

Thanks.....

I feel for you... I didn't know about the $750 coupon in the printed brochure, and the $1000 rebate came out the day after I purchased my Sport. :/

Oh well... I was ecstatic to make the purchase without any of the above, so I didn't let those two bits of info burst my bubble.... matter of fact, I built it online the way I wanted (fully loaded) and sent the quote request to my local dealership through the build it thing on the Ford website. The dealer called and said they found one just like that in Philly (I'm in Silver Spring, MD) and they would send someone to pick it up the next day. (Actually it didn't have the lit up Edge logo on the door seals, but I can live without that.) I went the next day, completed the paperwork, and picked up the vehicle later that afternoon when it arrived. The entire process took about 1 hour from start to finish and I never once even mentioned the price or tried to haggle with the dealer. Frankly I didn't care I just wanted my Sport the way I wanted it and cost didn't come into the equation.

Edited by Ridbidge