Blown Factory Rear Door Speaker

My wife's 2007 Edge SE has a blown drivers side rear door speaker. I'd just like to replace it with another factory speaker. Anyone have one lying around? I'll pay shipping and/or whatever you think it's worth. Shoot me an offer via PM or email scott (at) micro dot com.

Sorry for the crosspost from Classifieds, but I thought this may be appropriate here.

its just a standard 6 x 8 from ford. you can go to a junk yard and get one there also. any newer vehicle from about 2005 on up will have the same harness

otherwise for about $50 or so you can get a basic pair of 5 x 7 (which are the same). they will sound better than any factory even the lower end speakers

its just a standard 6 x 8 from ford. you can go to a junk yard and get one there also. any newer vehicle from about 2005 on up will have the same harness

otherwise for about $50 or so you can get a basic pair of 5 x 7 (which are the same). they will sound better than any factory even the lower end speakers

Thanks. I had taken her door apart and inspected the speaker but it seemed like it had a special mount and wiring. I'll have to look at it again and possibly replace. I was trying to make it as simple a swap as possible as I've been through some aftermarket installations that ruin a whole Saturday. She was happy with the factory setup, but I know even an entry level aftermarket speaker will outperform the paper cones that are in there now.

How will a 5x7 fit in the 6x8 mount? Will I need to modify anything to install it?

Thanks. I had taken her door apart and inspected the speaker but it seemed like it had a special mount and wiring. I'll have to look at it again and possibly replace. I was trying to make it as simple a swap as possible as I've been through some aftermarket installations that ruin a whole Saturday. She was happy with the factory setup, but I know even an entry level aftermarket speaker will outperform the paper cones that are in there now.

How will a 5x7 fit in the 6x8 mount? Will I need to modify anything to install it?

No you wont need anything. If you go with some aftermarket speakers go to best buy and get a wire harness the will plug into the factory harness so you wont have to cut any wires