2011 Edge My Touch module replacement

slampman

I was wondering if any of you have had your my touch module replaced, and if so, what has been your experience with the my touch after it was replaced? My dealership just ordered the replacement module for me today, so they anticipate installing it within a few days. I am a bit nervous.

Thanks!

Stacy

I was wondering if any of you have had your my touch module replaced, and if so, what has been your experience with the my touch after it was replaced? My dealership just ordered the replacement module for me today, so they anticipate installing it within a few days. I am a bit nervous.

Thanks!

Stacy

I took my Edge in on Monday for the MFT update. The original module got fried doing the update so they ordered me a new one on Tuesday. New module came in yesterday morning already updated. They got it installed and I picked up my Edge yesterday afternoon. I played around with a bunch of features before I left the dealer and all seems to be working great!

Good Luck!