2011 MKX/EDGE Pulling to right Issue TSB

toeknee

I have been having terrible pull to the right on my new 11 edge, figured it was just an alignment problem but now after 2 days in the shop supposedly a new TSB was issued that they are still trying to fix for this problem.

2 days may turn into 3 days.. luckily they handed me a loaner with no gas in it.. im excited!

Any others with this problem?

Edited by toeknee

Exact same problem on a 2011 Edge see this http://www.fordedgeforum.com/index.php?/topic/5290-pulls-to-the-right-after-alignment/

Please find out the TSB # if you can. There was a TSB for the earlier models that is listed in the other posting.

They fixed mine but I don't know what they did. Had to take it back a couple of times and keep after the dealer as they didn't want to believe me about the pull. The first alignment they did, did not fix the problem. The dealer claimed the 2nd time that they still didn't find anything wrong, which I know if not right because it doesn't pull anymore. I hope your dealer has a better attitude about the problem then mine did. The service advisor kept telling me that it was in alignment and they couldn't do anything else. I was about to escalate the problem to Ford when I had it in for something else and the Ford rep was there. They worked on it for about 4 hours and something was fixed because it doesn't pull any more.

If there is a TSB I am going to print it and take to the dealer and show it to both the Service Advisor and the Service Manager.

Exact same problem on a 2011 Edge see this http://www.fordedgeforum.com/index.php?/topic/5290-pulls-to-the-right-after-alignment/

Please find out the TSB # if you can. There was a TSB for the earlier models that is listed in the other posting.

They fixed mine but I don't know what they did. Had to take it back a couple of times and keep after the dealer as they didn't want to believe me about the pull. The first alignment they did, did not fix the problem. The dealer claimed the 2nd time that they still didn't find anything wrong, which I know if not right because it doesn't pull anymore. I hope your dealer has a better attitude about the problem then mine did. The service advisor kept telling me that it was in alignment and they couldn't do anything else. I was about to escalate the problem to Ford when I had it in for something else and the Ford rep was there. They worked on it for about 4 hours and something was fixed because it doesn't pull any more.

If there is a TSB I am going to print it and take to the dealer and show it to both the Service Advisor and the Service Manager.

They fixed my pull problem but now It sounds like im on a boat with all the creaking and popping noise.. so another day in the shop.

It almost seems like they tightened everything to much and per our conversation they are "Lubing the parts" we will see when I get it back

I may be a very unhappy camper but I won't know untill tomorrow when I have get back from a short trip.

I was checking the air in my tires today and my right front tire was inflated to 40 psi and my left front tire was 34 psi. If that is the way they "FIXED" mine I will be having a few more conversations with the service manager and Ford. :censored:

Edited by curlysir

• 3 years later...