pics of edge/different look

SALEENS7

Detailed my edge this morning...had it pinstriped with chrome pinstripping last night just to add a little pizzaz to it. Just wanted to put some pics out. My 3d carbon body kit is in...just gotta get it prepped and painted...2-3 weeks. (i hope) Will post pics when it is on.post-650-1181846338_thumb.jpgpost-650-1181846405_thumb.jpge08.jpg]

Edited by SALEENS7

JUST A QUICK NOTE......i weighed both my factory wheels and the new 22's to see the weight difference while i was getting the 22's mounted; so you guys would have an idea of the difference in weight. (not as bad as i thought it would be). The ford factory 18" chrome clad(plastic) wheel and continental tire weigh 66.7 pds each. My new 22's with the 305/40/22 tires came in at 80.20 pds !! Soooo..... about 58 extra pounds was added to the vehicle....i will remove the spare and that should drop it down to about 25 pds extra. NOT BAD......

Detailed my edge this morning...had it pinstriped with chrome pinstripping last night just to add a little pizzaz to it. Just wanted to put some pics out. My 3d carbon body kit is in...just gotta get it prepped and painted...2-3 weeks. (i hope) Will post pics when it is on.post-650-1181846338_thumb.jpgpost-650-1181846405_thumb.jpge08.

Ā 

Saleens

Ā 

Car is loooking good...can't wait til mine comes in :happy feet:

Whats up NYEdge..thanx on the compliment...u are right, everybody looks and stares now and ask "what kinda car is that...the young ones love the 22's."My 5 yr old daughter now says, "daddy, u have 22's", and she points to one of the wheels. :lol: I will get a closeup of the pinstripping next wed morning..ok...it is chrome 3/4". I went and accidently deleted all the pics i had posted :censored: so i am going to make a new post and add them for you ok....hope things are going good with you....make sure u send me pics when/if you get it lowered. With those nice wheels you added, you need to lower it to make them stand out. The h&r springs from the tirerack.com cost me $255.00 and my ford dealer installed them for $295.00. Takes about 4-5 hrs to put them in. Keep in touch bro :party:

Edited by SALEENS7