2011 Edge Sport Color Limitations

skyhound

My 2008 Edge LTD lease comes to an end in April and I'm considering a 2011. I'm excited about the MyFord Touch and the new Sync Interface.

I really like the SPORT model, but I totally love the Bordeux Reserve Red Metallic color and it's NOT available on the SPORT.

I really don't want a LTD, because of all that chrome...but I suppose it would be too expensive to paint the car the color I really want.

I'm also a little disappointed that the Sport doesn't have the Sienna seat colors. I guess I'm destined for a LTD, but I'll definitely HAVE to paint that grill.

Anyone else have any suggestions? Is there ANY way to get a color not listed as available from Ford on that model?

Thanks!

Good tip, I'm sure others will benefit. Wish I could ask if they could build me a MKX with the Jukebox

audio, where I can download cd's. My wife's MKS has this, and we love it. I'm not into loading cd's to players or sticks, guess I'm "old School". Think I will wait until 2012 models come out, maybe some new and exciting colors. Right now, my preference is Ingot silver or white, both with black interior.

What is the number to call Ford ?

Thx.

Joe

Call Ford. Several years ago I wanted to buy a Chrysler Town & Country with the sport suspension. Dealer said it could not be ordered on the Limited model. I called Chrysler and they phoned the dealer with instructions on how to place the order.

Thanks for the tip! I'm meeting with the dealer this week so I'll try to grill him first to solve the issue, but if that doesn't work I'll take your advice.