Voice Volume when Navigating

Hi,

Have MyFordTouch w/ Navigation. When in Nav mode, the lady's voice giving turn directions is very low.

The regular voice for the other commands such as changing radio channels or taking a phone call are normal. Just the nav. turn by turn voice.

If I simply turn the volume knob up, my music and the regular voice commands are too loud then.

I have always had my Speed Compensation Volume Set at 4.

This just started happening today.

Thanx in advance for your time,

Amy

2011 Edge Limited AWD

In our 2008, you can control the nav voice by turning the volume now while the nav voice is speaking. If you time it so that you adjust while the nave voice is speaking, the radio and other commands stay the same. Maybe there is a change with the 2011's, but have you tried changing the volume only when the nav voice is speaking?

In our 2008, you can control the nav voice by turning the volume now while the nav voice is speaking. If you time it so that you adjust while the nave voice is speaking, the radio and other commands stay the same. Maybe there is a change with the 2011's, but have you tried changing the volume only when the nav voice is speaking?

Are you talking about adjusting the big volume knob, or some other adjustment on the system? I am having a similar problem that was described by the first poster, except my navigation voice is too loud. When I went into the voice control settings and kept lowing it, it seemed to be lowering the volume of the regular voice command voice (and the "bong" tone sounds), but the navigation voice seemed unaffected and was still too loud.