Vista Roof Squeaking

Hey everyone. Just picked up a 2011 AWD Ford Edge Sport about a week ago and there is this annoying squeak coming from the vista roof. Seems to be back by the driver side rear door. I did a search and noticed that people were experiencing this problem a few years ago with their Edge but nothing recently. Does anyone know if this is a know issue that the dealer can fix?

Other than that issue car is fantastic. Can't beat the looks/features for the price.

Hey everyone. Just picked up a 2011 AWD Ford Edge Sport about a week ago and there is this annoying squeak coming from the vista roof. Seems to be back by the driver side rear door. I did a search and noticed that people were experiencing this problem a few years ago with their Edge but nothing recently. Does anyone know if this is a know issue that the dealer can fix?

Other than that issue car is fantastic. Can't beat the looks/features for the price.

I have that as well, but only after it rains and freezes. I think it is ice under the edges of the glass. I don't get it any other time.

• 1 month later...