will not play ANY video while in PARK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I just call up vids from the Ipod playlist through MFT and select whichever one I want to play - takes a couple seconds for it to start, same as when changing selections...works fine.

Are you saying your iPod is connected through USB and you are seeing video on your MFT screen? Only while parked or in motion? What type of files are these that are working? MP4? M4V?

Are you saying your iPod is connected through USB and you are seeing video on your MFT screen? Only while parked or in motion? What type of files are these that are working? MP4? M4V?

Composite input, in park, whatever file type IPod allows - if it plays on the Ipod, it plays on MFT.

That's how I tried it... didn't work then.

Looks like there's another thing I need to bring up.

I purchased the apple composite AV Cable for my iphone 4. http://store.apple.com/ca/product/MC748ZM/A?fnode=MTY1NDAzOQ

I can play movies that i have on the phone using the iphone to select , start and stop the movie on the screen while in the MFT AV screen

I'll double check the proceedure as I have only used it a couple of times

I have MFT 2.11 with a new Apim module as mine died a couple months ago

Edited by tmbubell

I purchased the apple composite AV Cable for my iphone 4. http://store.apple.com/ca/product/MC748ZM/A?fnode=MTY1NDAzOQ

I can play movies that i have on the phone using the iphone to select , start and stop the movie on the screen while in the MFT AV screen

I'll double check the proceedure as I have only used it a couple of times

I have MFT 2.11 with a new Apim module as mine died a couple months ago

Checked Video Play

I can get the video to run from my iphone 4 two ways.

1. Using the Apple composite AV Cable plugged into my phone and using the AV connections in the center console. (Iphone 4 Running on battery.)

I can go to the videos on my phone and select one and play using the iphone 4 controls.

Video / Movie covers the full 8" screen

2. Using the Apple composite AV Cable plugged into my phone & the USB cable plugged into the USB in the center console and using the AV connections in the center console I can control the videos using the MFT interface - Video plays in widscreen mode..

AppleAVCable.jpg