Post for canada edge

Canada jeff, member NYEdge gave me info on the headrests below. These are in my edge......they are new headrest with dvd players that NYEdge and i got off ebay from a company called "lettuce Trade". They are a hong kong company....i was skeptical when NYEdge gave me this info, but i bought them off ebay from lettuce trade ($417.00) had them UPS'd to me in 3 days....and they have been great. They come in 3 differant leather colors and match the leather texture in the edge perfectly...ck out the photos and ck NYedge's post back in mar/apr. 2 wires to hook up (ground-hotwire) and they do fit into the edge headrest post. I wired mine into my electric seats.

Canada jeff, member NYEdge gave me info on the headrests below. These are in my edge......they are new headrest with dvd players that NYEdge and i got off ebay from a company called "lettuce Trade". They are a hong kong company....i was skeptical when NYEdge gave me this info, but i bought them off ebay from lettuce trade ($417.00) had them UPS'd to me in 3 days....and they have been great. They come in 3 differant leather colors and match the leather texture in the edge perfectly...ck out the photos and ck NYedge's post back in mar/apr. 2 wires to hook up (ground-hotwire) and they do fit into the edge headrest post. I wired mine into my electric seats.

Saleens...I meant to ask you this a couple of weeks ago, but forgot...

Are those headrests more comfortable than the non-DVD ones that come with our Edges? (You know...the ones some of us had to flip around?)...

Where is the link? I can't see any pics.... :stats: :wacko: help