I love my new Edge!

Turbotour

I just bought mine on May 27th. I got the black SEL with Tan leather and navigation/vista sunroof, fwd. I traded in a 2003 Lincoln Navigator, I loved it but what a gas guzzler! Before that I had a 2002 sport trac and before that a 2000 ford Focus. I attached some pics of the Focus (it was a show car) and the Navi. I love the drive and feel of the Edge. Enough room to haul stuff from Home Depot but drives like a car! Since I can never stick with a stock car, I am slowly but surely going to add some aftermarket stuff. I already tinted the windows..waiting for my 22's. I'm going to make this one all blacked out, black rims, smoke taillights. My husband has converted me a Ford Lover! He has a 1998 turbo charged Contour SVT sitting in the backyard, that's a whole other story, though!

post-908-1182471635_thumb.jpg

post-908-1182471645_thumb.jpg

Edited by Turbotour

Turbotour...that is a bad-ass focus.....dam. U gotta post pics when you add all your performance mods to your edge. U are like me...i hate stock......i gotta be differant. Did u chk the 22's on my edge.......???? U will love the look. But go with 35 series profile tires....my 40's rub the inner fender guard slightly...i have since fixed the problem, but go with 35's and u will be fine.

Turbotour...that is a bad-ass focus.....dam. U gotta post pics when you add all your performance mods to your edge. U are like me...i hate stock......i gotta be differant. Did u chk the 22's on my edge.......???? U will love the look. But go with 35 series profile tires....my 40's rub the inner fender guard slightly...i have since fixed the problem, but go with 35's and u will be fine.

Well me and my husband just went to put the rims on today, WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! I will post pics as soon I have a chance...