2011 Sport, 3 issues so far....

f1edge

i have had my 2011 sport now for about 2 months. i have so far encountered 3 issues with it. first, the blind spot warning system seems to go on the fritz at the same street location at least once a week. system is restored after i restart the vehicle. the warning i receive says to check with the owners manual.

secondly, its seems that when i am on the phone (through the sync system) my volume creeps down. i will have it on max, but then its seems to creep down to mid level. every time.

third, drivers seat creaks. especially around turns.

anyone else have these issues?

thanks,

Pete

i have had my 2011 sport now for about 2 months. i have so far encountered 3 issues with it. first, the blind spot warning system seems to go on the fritz at the same street location at least once a week. system is restored after i restart the vehicle. the warning i receive says to check with the owners manual.

secondly, its seems that when i am on the phone (through the sync system) my volume creeps down. i will have it on max, but then its seems to creep down to mid level. every time.

third, drivers seat creaks. especially around turns.

anyone else have these issues?

thanks,

Pete

Pete,

Those don't seem like the usual run of the mill errors that others are reporting.

I don't have BLIS so I can't tell you anything about it.

For the SYNC volume thing, that is truly weird. What version MFT do you have?

Lastly, for the driver's seat, I've seen mention of a TSB to address that. But IIRC it was for the seatbelt being noisy.

I'd have a dealer take a look at all those things.