Hello, Will soon be buying an Edge

kj4ohh

Hello everyone,

Looking to buy an edge soon. Did a test drive yesterday.

I have to go on a trip on the 16th for a week, which is putting a delay on my purchase.

I'm looking at getting a Limited FWD, think I'm going to go with Ingot Silver.

I think I'm going to go with 302 rapid spec package. Seems when you start with standard 300 and add-in what you want you either meet or exceed the cost of 302.

Was wondering if I'd need to upgrade to class 2 towing package. I won't be towing that much at all. I may rent a trailer from time to time haul some things, maybe my riding lawnmower. Does the Limited come with a hitch installed without the class 2 package?

I'm going on a personal trip in June (around the 10th) Hope I can find my Edge so I can go on the trip in it instead of my current vehicle.

Hello everyone,

Looking to buy an edge soon. Did a test drive yesterday.

I have to go on a trip on the 16th for a week, which is putting a delay on my purchase.

I'm looking at getting a Limited FWD, think I'm going to go with Ingot Silver.

I think I'm going to go with 302 rapid spec package. Seems when you start with standard 300 and add-in what you want you either meet or exceed the cost of 302.

Was wondering if I'd need to upgrade to class 2 towing package. I won't be towing that much at all. I may rent a trailer from time to time haul some things, maybe my riding lawnmower. Does the Limited come with a hitch installed without the class 2 package?

I'm going on a personal trip in June (around the 10th) Hope I can find my Edge so I can go on the trip in it instead of my current vehicle.

Get the 302 package its the best bang for your buck. I like my inget siver with the 302 package

I picked mine up on march 25th. This is the secound silver one i ordered. I have the tow package

on mine it is a bargen for what you get. While you can ad a hitch if you ever have any kind of

problems with trans,cooling,electrical etc there is a good chance that ford could deny the claim

because the hitch is an ad on. In the olden days you could put a hitch on almost anything.

I know this because a dealer had to replace my first 2008 edge with one with a hitch because

there ford rep said i should not be towing without the proper tow package.