Blue Tooth drops phone connection 2008

boonya2

I have a 2008 Edge SEL and the most annoying things happen with the synch.

1. In the middle of calls it will disconnect the blue tooth from the phone and then I have to try to reconnect it. I am using a windows phone running Windows Mobile 6.1

2. sometimes when I hang up and go to make a new call, it will connect but it says Privacy and I can't hear the person on the phone.

Anyone know how to tackle these issues?

I have a 2008 Edge SEL and the most annoying things happen with the synch.

1. In the middle of calls it will disconnect the blue tooth from the phone and then I have to try to reconnect it. I am using a windows phone running Windows Mobile 6.1

2. sometimes when I hang up and go to make a new call, it will connect but it says Privacy and I can't hear the person on the phone.

Anyone know how to tackle these issues?

Make sure the phone has the latest OS version. Un-pair the phone and sync. Make sure you have the latest sync update. Pull the sync fuse (check owner's manual for location) to reset it. Do a full reset/reboot on the phone (pull battery if necessary). Re-pair the phone and see if problems continue. If they do try another phone if possible. If it continues then it's probably the sync hardware. If that fixes it then it's the phone.