NEW 2011 Ford EDGE LEASE help!!

bfills

Hello

I am very new to this board, this is actually my first post.

My situation is this, I have a Ford edge coming off of a 39 month lease and I wanted to know How I can get the best rebates. I was reading about the X plan pricing, but that I would have to be a Ford stockshareholder, which I am considering becoming to take advantage of the X PLan Pricing.

My questions are:

What is a good lease deal on a 2011 Ford Edge with a sticker MSRP of $36 615?

I was offered $1,500 down and a payment for 15,000 miles for 39 months $426 a month?

I could also decide to not lease again and purchase the 2008 ford edge limited with a purcahse price of $17191 plus taxes.

My 2008 edge has 38,000 miles but I was allowed 49,000 miles...

Hello

My situation is this, I have a Ford edge coming off of a 39 month lease and I wanted to know How I can get the best rebates. I was reading about the X plan pricing, but that I would have to be a Ford stockshareholder, which I am considering becoming to take advantage of the X PLan Pricing.

My questions are:

I was offered $1,500 down and a payment for 15,000 miles for 39 months $426 a month?

I could also decide to not lease again and purchase the 2008 ford edge limited with a purcahse price of $17191 plus taxes.

X plan is nice but don't expect to save thousands - maybe a few hundred if you're lucky. It is a great way to buy though - no haggling and you're protected from dealer shenanigans. Be aware you have to own 100 shares for at least 6 months to get a X plan pin from shareholder services. If your company is a Ford partner you can get one that way (check with HR - you need a company code) or you can get one from a Ford Employee (sometimes employees give out PINs at blueovalforums.com but it's luck of the draw - each employee only gets 4 per year).

The only way to know if you're getting a good deal is to shop around. Prices can vary greatly by location and model. Check autotrader.com for used car prices in your area. Given the high value of used cars right now your 08 is probably worth more than the buyout but you won't know for sure until you shop around.

Have you considered buying one with the costco auto svces.[i just did at a $2200 savings and 2.0% loan....it may beat the lease terms.

Joe

quote name=bfills' timestamp='1306466428' post='60058]

Hello

My questions are: