Navigation ETA off by 1 hour?

i20sailor

My nav ETA is off by 1 hour. It would be great if I could arrive before I leave but unlikely to happen. Seems like my Nav is still on Winter Time. Anyone else have this issue?

Did you turn daylight savings time on? I dont think it automatically adjusts for that.

Did you turn daylight savings time on? I dont think it automatically adjusts for that.

I checked all the settings and they seem to be correct.

Mine is also off by >50 ft. Also tends to get lost if a route is planned while it does not have a good GPS fix yet. I've had it be off by >1 mile and when the signal came back it located me on the nearest road which happend to run paralell to the road I was actually on.

My nav ETA is off by 1 hour. It would be great if I could arrive before I leave but unlikely to happen. Seems like my Nav is still on Winter Time. Anyone else have this issue?

I drove from Kansas to Indy last weekend. KS is in central time and Indy in Eastern time. The nav ETA was correct. It was giving me the local time of my destination for my ETA.

Is the time of travel correct on your nav display (ie the 4" screen)?

Are you changing time zones in your trip?

I drove from Kansas to Indy last weekend. KS is in central time and Indy in Eastern time. The nav ETA was correct. It was giving me the local time of my destination for my ETA.

Is the time of travel correct on your nav display (ie the 4" screen)?

Are you changing time zones in your trip?

Travel time is correct. Usually less than 1 hour.

No change in time zones.

This morning it seems to have fixed itself. ??? Of course, now the Sirius Radio is actiong up. Go figure...

• Like 1