Is this a good Lease Offer

Got an offer for a 2011 Silver SE, FWD, roof rails and 101a package (Convenience group I think?).

10,500 Mile lease

Offer was $338/month(includes PA taxes) for 39 months. I'm trading in a truck ($2k trade in value) only thing due at signing is first month's payment and the trade in vehicle.

What do you think?

Edited by thirteen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got an offer for a 2011 Silver SE, FWD, roof rails and 101a package (Convenience group I think?).

10,500 Mile lease

Offer was $338/month(includes PA taxes) for 39 months. I'm trading in a truck ($2k trade in value) only thing due at signing is first month's payment and the trade in vehicle.

What do you think?

check your PM

• 5 months later...

10,500 Mile lease

What do you think?

I just did a 2012 fwd SEL/ Visra roof/ 205a package - navigation etc. / 20" chrome clad wheels / dealer installed HID headlights / dealer painted black grill / 12k miles / 27month/ for 299.00/month total incl taxes and 2700 down. - I think you can do better.

I just did a 2012 fwd SEL/ Visra roof/ 205a package - navigation etc. / 20" chrome clad wheels / dealer installed HID headlights / dealer painted black grill / 12k miles / 27month/ for 299.00/month total incl taxes and 2700 down. - I think you can do better.

So you're really paying $399/month ($299 plus $2700/27 months) for 27 months.

The OP got $389 ($338 plus $2000/39 months) for 39 months but with fewer miles and less features.

It really depends on the incentives being offered at that time as to whether you can do better or not.

Edited by akirby

Old thread, but now looks to be $3250.00 in rebates. With that, trade in and the cash down you should be able to get a decent payment and not be locked into low miles. And at the end they take the equity for themselves and you get nothing, you start over.

Edited by igcitng

Old thread, but now looks to be $3250.00 in rebates. With that, trade in and the cash down you should be able to get a decent payment and not be locked into low miles. And at the end they take the equity for themselves and you get nothing, you start over.

Careful - the rebates usually don't apply to leases - or they are much lower. Lease incentives are usually built into the payments and therefore hidden.