2009 Ford Edge - Satellite?

Greetings, the wife and I just purchased two 2009 Ford Edges...a Sport and a Limited. We have satellite in hers but I can't seem to access in my Sport. All of the literature I see says it's not optional but standard. I have Sirrus in my F450 so I know I'll about the fees, etc.

So the question is - Is satellite really standard in ALL Sport models or optional? I pulled the window sticker and it lists a AM/FM IN-DASH CD/MP3/SAT CAPABLE W/AUX JACK and AUDIOPHILE under options.

I can't access anything in the menu system to indicate this radio has this feature.

Thanks Rick

Ok, I found a sale brouchure and it IS standard. Everything that is standard in the SEL comes with the Sport plus the body kit, etc.

SO, I researched further and mine was a special order car (Sat delete) sent to Hawaii and ultimately returned to the states due to military orders. Mystery solved. I picked this one up with only 8,000 miles and it's in perfect shape...just well traveled :-)

Ok, I found a sale brouchure and it IS standard. Everything that is standard in the SEL comes with the Sport plus the body kit, etc.

SO, I researched further and mine was a special order car (Sat delete) sent to Hawaii and ultimately returned to the states due to military orders. Mystery solved. I picked this one up with only 8,000 miles and it's in perfect shape...just well traveled :-)

which makes sense because sat radio is not available in Hawaii