I have the most beautiful pooches!

The Mustang actually belongs to Ford. We used it for one week for an evaluation drive. I have a 1969 428 SCJ Mach1 (in several boxes) and a 1969 Mach1 with a Boss 351 in it. It's in several boxes too. Getting a 2008 GT500 in January....I hope.

And.....here are both of the Mutts:

max_dillin.jpg

The Mustang actually belongs to Ford. We used it for one week for an evaluation drive. I have a 1969 428 SCJ Mach1 (in several boxes) and a 1969 Mach1 with a Boss 351 in it. It's in several boxes too. Getting a 2008 GT500 in January....I hope.

And.....here are both of the Mutts:

max_dillin.jpg

Adorable. Great pictures.

Good pictures... Dog question:

We looked at the Edge and MKX... among the requirements is sufficient room for our Rottweiler in the back area (we have a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee and that works great). Don't need the 3rd seat-- but we often have passengers in the back seat so the dog is relegated to the waaay back. Edge fits every critera EXCEPT looks to be too cramped for our Rott to ride with the rear seat in up position.

Can you provide any ideas about 'dog friendliness'?

-- ruled out new Grand Cherokee-- cargo area is now higher and smaller

-- ruled out Commander-- 3rd row seating is a joke and platform is way to high for a dog

-- ruled out Nitro-- wife hates it

-- ruled out Magnum-- wife hates it and it is too low for our steep driveway in the winter

Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...