Ordered Our 2012 Edge Limited Today

Hello All, I'm a new around these parts, and for the most part I'm new to Ford as well. The wife was *really* ready to trade up from the VW Beetle she's been driving since 2004. We've been car shopping for a week and hadn't really even considered Ford. On a whim yesterday, we pulled into the Ford dealer to test drive an Explorer and the Edge caught her eye. It was all over after the test drive...

Ordered the 2012 Limited with everything except the rear entertainment system. The Costco auto program brought the cost down to $225 under invoice (may vary by region?), then Ford has a $1000 rebate on top of that. I feel pretty good about the haggle-free deal, and the wife is *really* excited - which is priceless in itself. :D

Per the dealer, 2012 Edge production starts on Monday 8/8, and we should expect delivery in 6-8 weeks!

Hello All, I'm a new around these parts, and for the most part I'm new to Ford as well. The wife was *really* ready to trade up from the VW Beetle she's been driving since 2004. We've been car shopping for a week and hadn't really even considered Ford. On a whim yesterday, we pulled into the Ford dealer to test drive an Explorer and the Edge caught her eye. It was all over after the test drive...

Ordered the 2012 Limited with everything except the rear entertainment system. The Costco auto program brought the cost down to $225 under invoice (may vary by region?), then Ford has a $1000 rebate on top of that. I feel pretty good about the haggle-free deal, and the wife is *really* excited - which is priceless in itself. :D

Per the dealer, 2012 Edge production starts on Monday 8/8, and we should expect delivery in 6-8 weeks!

What is the difference between 2011 and 2012? We have 09 LTD fully loaded and I have been eying the 2011 for while. But the on going problems with the MFT is making me stay with the 09.

What is the difference between 2011 and 2012? We have 09 LTD fully loaded and I have been eying the 2011 for while. But the on going problems with the MFT is making me stay with the 09.

Per a recent post on the forum:

Changes for 2012 Edge:

1. Change in exterior colors.

2. 2.0 Ecoboost with inique rocker panels.

3. 10 way drivers & pass. seat on Lmt.

4.Foam baffles in fenders & D pillars to reduce noise.

Per a recent post on the forum:

Changes for 2012 Edge:

1. Change in exterior colors.

2. 2.0 Ecoboost with inique rocker panels.

3. 10 way drivers & pass. seat on Lmt.

4.Foam baffles in fenders & D pillars to reduce noise.

Thanks Jkoeller, i wander if they fixed the screen problems i guess time will tell ....