Saw these on a person's car in Detroit

I just saw these Steeda rims on this guy's Black Edge yesterday. They looked sweet with the tinted widows, black paint, and now the black rims. He said he was super happy with them... Might be the next addition to my Edge!!, Have to get the wife to loosen the belt if you know what I mean :(

http://www.steedaedge.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=57&osCsid=dcc6f98ccce13ebc9f2dd0bfe201a7fc

I just saw these Steeda rims on this guy's Black Edge yesterday. They looked sweet with the tinted widows, black paint, and now the black rims. He said he was super happy with them... Might be the next addition to my Edge!!, Have to get the wife to loosen the belt if you know what I mean :(

http://www.steedaedg...f2dd0bfe201a7fc

I opened this link and my computer detected a virus.

I have only posted 3x's and I have the Steeda CAI and Steeda exhuast on my Edge. I could see if I had 20 posts and they all linked back, but not sure 3 posts is very suspicious.. I also went down to the Mustang show in Detroit that had a Steeda display as well. That is where I saw the rims so not sure if that makes me even more suspicious :)

I will recommend any of thier products because I have been very happy with their quality and customer service. My dad turned me on to them because he has a Mustang with several of thier parts on his car. I guess I will start commenting on products that I don't have and tell people how much I enjoy Ford Racing products, etc.

Just looking for feedback on some rims. If you have anothe supplier that you can recommend, I will be glad to take a look.

Thanks

Edited by livingontheedge16