Thank You

This is a Thank You for everyone involved in building my Edge. I mean it. From the designers to the workers on the line to the cleaning crew who sweeps up afterwards. My car is just a beautiful machine.

I have the SEL AWD Edge and have been nothing but happy since I drove it off the show room floor Saturday, July 7, 2007. Took it on a 15 mile gravel road which had some nasty washboard for a good long stretch. I was ready to be amazed at the quiet freeway sounds, the smooth ride... and all that. I mean, I did the research. I read up on many different reviews. But the semi-off road stuff wasn't really covered. The Edge is a thing of beauty that holds its own on the nasty washboard roads of Idaho.

We are not used to such nice stuff. I mean, we are not extravagant by any means. Driving the Edge sometimes makes me feel like my beer drinking buddies just caught me hiring a butler. I get alot of looks as I am driving around town... and some are the surprised look of "what is that?"

Thank you again.

George

post-1025-1184206264_thumb.jpg

This is a Thank You for everyone involved in building my Edge. I mean it. From the designers to the workers on the line to the cleaning crew who sweeps up afterwards. My car is just a beautiful machine.

I have the SEL AWD Edge and have been nothing but happy since I drove it off the show room floor Saturday, July 7, 2007. Took it on a 15 mile gravel road which had some nasty washboard for a good long stretch. I was ready to be amazed at the quiet freeway sounds, the smooth ride... and all that. I mean, I did the research. I read up on many different reviews. But the semi-off road stuff wasn't really covered. The Edge is a thing of beauty that holds its own on the nasty washboard roads of Idaho.

We are not used to such nice stuff. I mean, we are not extravagant by any means. Driving the Edge sometimes makes me feel like my beer drinking buddies just caught me hiring a butler. I get alot of looks as I am driving around town... and some are the surprised look of "what is that?"

Thank you again.

George

Glad you like your new "toy" :rockon: And thanks again for the nice words!