MFT v.1.8 working fine, should I upgrade?

dr00x

MFT v.1.8 working fine, should I upgrade?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. MFT v.1.8 working fine, should I upgrade?

• Yes, the latest version has better responsivness
    • No, you might get some of the problems experienced by other owners

Hello,

I currently have MFT v.1.8 which is working fine since 10 months ago. I would like to upgrade since I find that overall it's a bit slow and navi will give me distances in miles instead of kms. I received the letter from Ford some time ago but I'm still debating if the MFT upgrade will create more problems that will solve. Basically I don't want to start experiencing the problems mentioned by others (black screens, reboots, module replacement).

Any experiences with the upgrade from 1.8 that was working without issues?

Hello,

I currently have MFT v.1.8 which is working fine since 10 months ago. I would like to upgrade since I find that overall it's a bit slow and navi will give me distances in miles instead of kms. I received the letter from Ford some time ago but I'm still debating if the MFT upgrade will create more problems that will solve. Basically I don't want to start experiencing the problems mentioned by others (black screens, reboots, module replacement).

Any experiences with the upgrade from 1.8 that was working without issues?

I don't recall anyone upgrading and starting to have new problems. Some have upgraded and continued to have existing problems. If it bothers you I'd get the update. If it doesn't really bother you I'd wait.