Where to plug in a Plug and Play remote starter

Hello,

I have a 2011 Ford Edge and I recently purchased a 200 series plug and play factory remote start, BB5Z-19G364-C. This may sound dumb but I can not figure out where to plug it in to. Does anyone know where to plug it in to? Or do you have the installation instrucitons? I have contacted the dealer and they are being less than helpful about giving me the instructions to install it. It looks like the one for the f150 that plugs into the TPMS modual, the one in the video on another post here but I have looked under both sides of the dash and I do not see the a modual that looks like the one in the video or any where else to plug it in to. I have also searched this and other sites and can not find where people plugged it in, just that they did it in 30 minutes or less. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Edited by superman1996ta

Hello,

I have a 2011 Ford Edge and I recently purchased a 200 series plug and play factory remote start, BB5Z-19G364-C. This may sound dumb but I can not figure out where to plug it in to. Does anyone know where to plug it in to? Or do you have the installation instrucitons? I have contacted the dealer and they are being less than helpful about giving me the instructions to install it. It looks like the one for the f150 that plugs into the TPMS modual, the one in the video on another post here but I have looked under both sides of the dash and I do not see the a modual that looks like the one in the video or any where else to plug it in to. I have also searched this and other sites and can not find where people plugged it in, just that they did it in 30 minutes or less. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

I have the EXACT same question, today I searched both the under the drivers side and passenger side dash and can not find any place where the following 2 plugs from the remote start, plug into the vehicle.

edge_rs002.jpg

edge_rs001.jpg

I just finished the install of the 200 series and took pictures of the whole process. I will post a complete DIY later today.

Did you ever compile your step by step guide? I was going to purchase my remote start this week, but have been on the fence about doing it myself or paying the dealer.

Thanks!

Brian

Did you ever compile your step by step guide? I was going to purchase my remote start this week, but have been on the fence about doing it myself or paying the dealer.

Thanks!

Brian

Sorry about the delay, I have all the pictures uploaded, and will do the step by step today. Don't hesitate, its definitely something you can do yourself.

• 2 weeks later...