Hey guys,

I don't know if I'm at the right place but lately as the weather got a little cooler I've been getting condesnation right at the bottom middle windshield inside. Someones it's just fog that you could wipe off but sometimes there's actually drips of water.

We've never had this happen to any of our other cars before so this was a little odd.

I do have a little rock chip at the far left, bottom, corner of my windshield but we got that glued up at Speedy's.

Does anyone else have this too?

Did you have condensation problems before the rock chip?, or was it still warm when it happened. Never heard of this problem before. Can anyone hep on this?

I would try and go to the dealer if the car is fairly new, give it a shot, but don't mention the rock chip.

Joe

Thanks for the reply!

It didn't happen before the rock chip but I don't really think that might be the problem since there's such a huge distance from the tiny rock chip to the condensation area.

This morning I had to scrape some iice off my car and I noticed that there was thicker ice throughout the windshield, but a thin layer where it usually condenses on the inside :S

There was also fog inside the windshield too

Thanks for the reply!

It didn't happen before the rock chip but I don't really think that might be the problem since there's such a huge distance from the tiny rock chip to the condensation area.

This morning I had to scrape some iice off my car and I noticed that there was thicker ice throughout the windshield, but a thin layer where it usually condenses on the inside :S

There was also fog inside the windshield too

Sure sounds like you have a small 'air' leak around that area. Colder air meeting warmer air will cause that condensation.