MFT Touchscreen Question

Tripinbillie

Hi all,

I was wanting to poll some of the 2011/12 owners on the MFT touchscreen quality. Specifically around the touch sensitivity. I have noticed the screen is not firm, rather in the middle portion it is more forgiving. I can sometimes feel a separation from the outside protection to the touchscreen glass. I am wondering if this is affecting the touchscreen sensitvity as it sometimes does not register the touch. I talked with my dealer ( I have a 2012 Limited) and they told me you may have to press firm sometimes even though the manual says otherwise. Just curious on others thoughts. Thanks.

Ryan

Thanks for the responses. So have you had any issues with touch reponse? I mean if you press it and it always responds or sometimes no.

Sometimes no, but it always work with the second finger tip. I don't see any problem in this. What I realized is, that while indexing a USB device, the system responses not that good. Maybe the CPU load is to high to provide to recognize finger tips and do indexing at the same time. In general I am fine with v2.8 of the MFT software. But I will update to v2.11. Hopefully it will work afterwards. :-)