Air too hot

Feral

Guys I am new here and live overseas as well so just briefly about issue , we have here 2011 Edge Sport imported from US ,till now all works as it should except issue that happen today, hot air madly blowing on the windshield and windshield only,no matter what you try nothing works .Is it MFT issue or what.Please ,your help will be greatly appreciated since this is the only Edge Sport in this country,regards Ivan. ( I guess) ,

Guys I am new here and live overseas as well so just briefly about issue , we have here 2011 Edge Sport imported from US ,till now all works as it should except issue that happen today, hot air madly blowing on the windshield and windshield only,no matter what you try nothing works .Is it MFT issue or what.Please ,your help will be greatly appreciated since this is the only Edge Sport in this country,regards Ivan. ( I guess) ,

Try pulling and reinstalling fuse 29 or disconnecting the negative battery cable for 30 minutes. Could be MFT.

I did disconnect battery as this was easier to do in dark and after reboot all is fine except changing air temperature in legroom area up& down is less responsive. Once again thanx,just looking at the posts last night I learn lot about what to expect next from otherwise bold & beautiful car Edge that is .As curiosity for you folks,I have converted Edge to Gas/LPG combination with sophisticated sequential set up,not easy thing to do since car is more sophisticated then anyone might expect, engine,drivetrain& electronics are on par with Porsche Cayenne (unfortunately not aligned doors and panels and interior trim and MFT are not) Mileage we get on highways is about 25/27 MPG on LPG and about same running on gas. Engine is even more plush/ torquey and quiet ,only thing you can hear is humming LPG injectors. LPG tank replaced spare tire and has 70 litres /18/5 gallons capacity. Costs of running on LPG is about half of that running on petrol,if anyone is interested to see I will post pix of LPG set up. Cheers.[/i

Edited by Feral