Hub Centric Wheels

jackdaniel

I believe the 2010 and prior hub size was 70.5, 2011 on it is 63.4. Not sure what those Fusion hubs are but if they are 63.4 you may want to just try to sell them to someone and buy some new rims. I was going to get a full set of winters from TR. Rims aren't that expensive and if you get the tires too they mount them for free. Just a thought if you don't want to bother getting them machined.

• Like 1

I have an old set of 18" from the Fusion,but the hub centric size is smaller

than what is needed for the 2010 awd Edge.

They would make good 'winter' wheels.

Where can I get accurate info on the sizes?

Does anyone think the old rims are worth taking to machine shop?

thanks, Jack

Hi jackdaniel. :D The centerbore size of factory/stock Fusion wheels is 67.1mm. If you try to have them machined, make sure you pick a machine shop that really knows that they are doing.

Hope this helps.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Hi jackdaniel. :D The centerbore size of factory/stock Fusion wheels is 67.1mm. If you try to have them machined, make sure you pick a machine shop that really knows that they are doing.

Hope this helps.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Thanks for the replies guys.

Is there a web site with definite info?

I guess I have an excuse to buy a nice set of I/O Measuring Calipers.

I got a quote of $20 per wheel.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Is there a web site with definite info?

I guess I have an excuse to buy a nice set of I/O Measuring Calipers.

I got a quote of $20 per wheel.

Hi jackdaniel. :D Definite info concerning what? If you are still wondering about the stock/factory Fusion wheels centerbore spec (it is 67.1mm), Google "Ford Fusion wheel centerbore".

As far as your price quote: Maybe the machine shop you received the price quote from does quality work, but all you mention is price. In this case, it is important to remember that finding a machine shop that knows what they are doing is more important than price. If they incorrectly machine the wheels, you could wind up with four useless hunks of aluminum that cause bad vibrations or worse while driving. So find a machine shop which specializes in quality automotive wheel work.

Let us know how you make out and good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

Hi jackdaniel. :D Definite info concerning what? If you are still wondering about the stock/factory Fusion wheels centerbore spec (it is 67.1mm), Google "Ford Fusion wheel centerbore".

As far as your price quote: Maybe the machine shop you received the price quote from does quality work, but all you mention is price. In this case, it is important to remember that finding a machine shop that knows what they are doing is more important than price. If they incorrectly machine the wheels, you could wind up with four useless hunks of aluminum that cause bad vibrations or worse while driving. So find a machine shop which specializes in quality automotive wheel work.

That quote was from a wheel repair specialty shop.

I want to confirm the center bore for the 2010 Edge.

That quote was from a wheel repair specialty shop.

I want to confirm the center bore for the 2010 Edge.

Hi jackdaniel. :D According to the information I have, wlepse was correct when he stated 70.5mm. You can verify this by Googling 2010 Ford Edge wheel centerbore, calling The Tire Rack or another reputable wheel/tire seller, or simply have the machine shop verify the correct specs, since they should know this information/have ready access to it if they are a quality wheel repair specialty shop. Even if they don't have access to the information for some odd reason, they can measure your hub for the correct sizing.

Edited by bbf2530

• 2 weeks later...