Employees at Ford

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can send information or an email to a manager for the wonderful FREE service that the employees provide to us.. Cause this may be a free service that we take for granted and I would like it to stay around. This is my very first nerw car and I'm so so excited and I am glad that I can track my car.

Any Suggestions???

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can send information or an email to a manager for the wonderful FREE service that the employees provide to us.. Cause this may be a free service that we take for granted and I would like it to stay around. This is my very first nerw car and I'm so so excited and I am glad that I can track my car.

Any Suggestions???

Huh?

What is this FREE service to which you are referring?

I believe she is referring to the VIN tracking that some of boys do at Blueovalforums.

I actually believe it is not a sanctioned service by Ford. But rather these employees, prior to their shifts, or during their breaks, follow up on VIN tracking for members who post their VINs.

They are great bunch - they helped me thru my 6 week wait and I had my brother at the plant too!!

Ford should just put some weblink in place that allows people to log in on their own and track their status. Better yet - take their emails on the invoice and set up an email service that will track their vehicle and update when there is a change.

Great way to build a customer relationship!! Any one at Ford listening?