Finally got my hid kit installed. Everything worked great except my beam pattern seems off. It doesn't seem to light up the road quite as much as I thought. Here is a pic of my beam pattern but it is from a slight incline on my drive way.

http://36ohk6dgmcd1n-c.c.yom.mail.yahoo.net/om/api/1.0/openmail.app.invoke/36ohk6dgmcd1n/9/1.0.35/us/en-US/view.html/0#

Sam,

ok I know exactly what you are talking about the relay harness going to the battery. I did end up getting the beam pattern much better. I just had to keep adjusting the headlights until I could get a good amount of forward lighting with out blinding on coming traffic. I think my beam pattern looks really bad in those pics because I was on an incline. Now that I got everything set correctly they look great. They were still a pain to get in though and the 9006 bulbs were not so easily installed like many members mentioned.

KC,

like Sam stated. No I did not have to cut anything on the vehicle to make the lights fit. All the modifications I had to make were to the bulbs that were sent. I had to trim all the tabs on the aftermarket bulbs and the little colored rubber grommet that is on the bulb to get them to seat properly. So when your lease is up you can just put the stock bulbs back in.