2012 EDGE AFTER MARKET HID KIT

Hi everyone. Just curious what aftermarket hid bulbs you guys are running on a 2012 ford edge? I bought an aftermarket kit that many other members on this forum went with ( ddm 9006 35w hid kit) but it only fit with major modifications and even then my beam pattern seems way off. My only conclusion is that ford may have changed the bulb housing slightly from 2011 to 2012.

Hi everyone. Just curious what aftermarket hid bulbs you guys are running on a 2012 ford edge? I bought an aftermarket kit that many other members on this forum went with ( ddm 9006 35w hid kit) but it only fit with major modifications and even then my beam pattern seems way off. My only conclusion is that ford may have changed the bulb housing slightly from 2011 to 2012.

Dude I've been asking that same question on a couple other threads, and nobody will will give me a straight answer. I'm looking to do an HID kit in my 2012 sport, I just want to make sure I order the right ones since the kit I'm order cost almost $250.