Please HELP

I got my new amp for my new sub all wired up this afternoon. Now the car won't start! I'm not even getting that little click as though the batter were just low. Tried jump starting it to no avail. If you have an idea please let me know soon! I need my Edge! Is there some sort of re-set the battery button or something inside the car? I didn't find anything like that in the manual.

Please send help! :banghead:

I got my new amp for my new sub all wired up this afternoon. Now the car won't start! I'm not even getting that little click as though the batter were just low. Tried jump starting it to no avail. If you have an idea please let me know soon! I need my Edge! Is there some sort of re-set the battery button or something inside the car? I didn't find anything like that in the manual.

Both battery cables are hooked up and tight to the battery posts, right

I am thinking also that a fuse was blown when they were installed...ignition...or something. Who installed the amp and sub.

I am thinking also that a fuse was blown when they were installed...ignition...or something. Who installed the amp and sub.

We have made sure the terminals are tight.

We checked all fuses. Both inside and by the battery. All are fine.

There are no lights, no seat moving up into place, doors won't lock, windows won't roll up...

It really bites!

We have made sure the terminals are tight.

We checked all fuses. Both inside and by the battery. All are fine.

There are no lights, no seat moving up into place, doors won't lock, windows won't roll up...

It really bites!

ok...give me a minute to figuere this out for you...stay on this site.

Fusible link perhaps coming off the battery

[/quote}

WOW! We feel really dumb... that's what happens when you drink beer for four hours in the sun whilst working on your car. I was in the back and my pal was up front and we didn't check eachothers work. The terminal was connected to the battery but no cable! Hmmmm... you'd think we'd figure that out sooner. Thanks for all your help guys. We'll try not to be so dumb next time and I'll post the completed sub project pictures next week when we finish it up.

Cheers!

The dumb girl in NorCal... :wacko: