Can Edge keep up?

chriswin1st

i get being pampered by technology, but i see this same type of thing every day! i'm not an advisor anymore. i'm a damn babysitter for those who want something for nothing, for those who can't pick up an owners manual, those who forgot how to check tire pressure, and so on.

if you cant remember to turn your headlights on when you get behind the wheel, dont get behind the wheel. i know this may sound harsh, but its so disheartening that our society is this lazy!

and as far as other manufacturers go, yes they all still make models with manual controls. So when it comes to foreign competitors "kicking our butts" i have to disagree.

furthermore, if you have a company furnished vehicle, id be willing to bet that your company also has a drivers manual which requires daily inspections of the vehilce to include tire pressure and not relying on TPMS as well as pre checks before pulling out which i'm sure include turning on your headlights

no we rely on the dealership to do their end of the bargain when the vehicle is in for maint and we do that very often. my camry will turn off parking lights when the lock button is pushed twice...what a brilliant idea, my mom's decade old civic power off the lights when the door's open. Though I have to say, when i chose my profession, i also chosed to put the lives of those ill and in pain ahead of mine so i can't afford the luxury of time and convienient of taking my sweet time with nothing else on my head while compensating for an ongoing failing system that has provoked my thoughts and opinion. I've had my share of vehicles, so trust me, i'm not talking with hot air. In the last 3 months, i've been in over 8 different vehicles due to travel and supporting out of region health care facilities between socal and miami so my thoughts are pretty current. again, yes some in our society are lazy *sses but most of us, we have enough to-do's to fill up our planners till thursday week after next.

Take lots of immune boosters, my girlfriend works with young kids as a teacher but i call her a baby sitter and she is getting sick left and right this time of year.

Actually you're pretty oblivious to the stated facts or easily amused/satisfied.

Attacking people (especially the moderator) won't get you very far. Why don't you chill out, take a deep breath and try to engage in constructive discussions about the Edge?

We're done with this thread.

• Like 1