07 SEL PLUS + video

us11csalyer

I just traded in my paid off 08 HHR for a 07 Edge SEL PLUS. I got to say I love it. My main reason I traded in my 08 HHR is I have a 3 month old son now and his safety and comfort is number one to me.

My 07 Edge has a little under 63k miles. I got the oil and tranny fluid changed at a Ford dealership.

The things I want to do is if I can put the 09 led tail lights on it, upgrade from the 18" to 22" if possible (I hear bigger rims equals bumps and potholes being less noticable), and upgrade the 6cd system to a 7" touch screen navi system that can make phone calls.

I'm so happy that my son sleeps in the Edge unlike the noisy HHR I had. In this regard has anyone took apart their interior and did put in the insulation to reduce road noise?

Edited by us11csalyer

Welcome to the club! What color did you get? I also have an '07 SEL+. No mods or upgrades; still bone stock except for tires and tail light bulbs...

I have 2 girls (5 & 9) and they sleep like babies with the seats leaned back; one of the best of many features on the Edge.

Enjoy!

Edited by carbonedge+