2011+ Edge Cargo Privacy Shade/Cover?

I believe it does but I wouldn't spend your money on. Most that have it say it is terrible quality. It isn't self retracting and attaches with loops over the headrests. I did post up a retracting version I found on Ebay and someone here bought it but I don't know if they ever posted pictures of it and how you install. I was going to pick it up and try it out but think I may end up tinting all the windows, so with a little more tint it will be very hard to see inside.

• 4 weeks later...

Cool, thanks for the tip. Ill refrain from the purchase.

Sad that this item gets so many Bad Reviews.

We actually love ours. It functions well, and is so very easy to use.

It does what we wanted and looks good too. The fact it is "flexible" is a big plus.

And there ARE times when we wanna "disconnect" it which only take a couple of seconds.

So please know there are some of us who give this VERY useful Accessory a BIG "Thumbs Up!"

Best WIshes, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

I don't know that people don't find it useful...just not worth the money. Most feel for the price Ford should have made it a retractable shade. There is one on Ebay that is less money and retractable but I think only one member bought it and they never posted pics so we really don't know how well it fits.

Thanks for your response Mike. Since I have posted my question here, I have thought about getting one but I'm now really satisfied with the tint on the back windows. I actually haven't hauled much in the cargo area that would need covering yet. But I do like to be prepared (I'm an Eagle Scout). Thats why I ordered my Edge with a roof rack and the towing package. I just don't know if I'll need it, but its there when I do.

I'm glad that you like it, and I agree with Wiepse about Ford not having made one for production. If it came with one, I'm more than sure I would be happy with it.

Cellbine, I rarely use mine, but I always keep 2 yards of black felt under the rear floor. Good cheap cargo cover, place to sit if you get a flat, etc. It's next to my paracord, glow sticks, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, etc...

Thats a great idea! I keep my emergency triangle and a reflective vest under there. I have to get my hands on some felt now.

I ordered the one from the '09 model. Even though it is a little "cheap" looking, it does the job perfectly well. I hardly drive my Edge, but when I do, I don't want the little neighborhood gangsters to know I have Rockford 12's beating their momma's Lexus and BMW's.