Another look

• 2 weeks later...
New Billet grill on the way

Crome door handles

3d cardon body kit ( being painted right now )

And chrome trim on the bottom body panel

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT

Hi, I assume your rims are 22's? What tire size did you got with? How wide are your rims?

Your Edge looks real nice. Where are you getting all the parts mentioned above. I am also located in Canada. Toronto to be exact.

Edited by fastNugly

New Billet grill on the way

Crome door handles

3d cardon body kit ( being painted right now )

And chrome trim on the bottom body panel

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT

Just some words of advice with the billet grille. i had it installed on my edge and i also have the 3d carbon body kit. depending on the maker of the grille it will need to be modified to fit that body kit. mine was made by precision grilles. if yours is too, you will need to cut the top bar off of the bottom insert. it was made to fit the stock air dam. not the body kit. ive made precision aware of this and the are planning on making one that fits the body kit. but once its on the body kit you will be stoked on the results.

Just some words of advice with the billet grille. i had it installed on my edge and i also have the 3d carbon body kit. depending on the maker of the grille it will need to be modified to fit that body kit. mine was made by precision grilles. if yours is too, you will need to cut the top bar off of the bottom insert. it was made to fit the stock air dam. not the body kit. ive made precision aware of this and the are planning on making one that fits the body kit. but once its on the body kit you will be stoked on the results.

do you have any pictures of your edge with the billet grille? I have been looking for grilles on the internet and have not been able to locate any. any advice where i can find one? cost for installing?

thanks!