Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Rear AWD driveshaft interchangeability question
1 reply to this topic
Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:20 PM
I need to replace my rear driveshaft on my 2008 edge AWD and noticed the 2009-2015 model only has one bearing mount and used ones are much cheaper than the used2007- 2008 shafts, does anyone no if the newer shaft with one bearing mount will bolt up to the 2008 without any issues.
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users