Sell\trade new 2012 Edge 20" chrome clad for black 18"s

JWBradley3

I hate my new 2012 Edge Limited's 20" Chrome Clad wheels (only 1200 miles) w\Pirellis...but you love them and wish your Edge had them. I want to sell them outright or trade for clean\un-dented black\black\black 18"s that fit flush into wheel well. Willing to make even trade if black wheels are ready to go on Edge (TPM, etc). Again: I'll give you my new 2012 20" Chrome wheels AND tires and you give me your 18" black wheels w/TPM installled, etc. Otherwise, let's make a deal. I live just east of St Louis MO. LE\FD\Military can expect additional good deal since we can both verify who we are.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm interested and former LE. Any pictures?

I'm in the process of moving to a new house...I might be off line for a few days and unable to post but I will. BTW, they are the OEM 20" wheels so I suppose you're just looking to know their condition? They're not at all scratched, nicked, etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

May be interested in the OEM's. I'll keep a look out for your asking price. I live in St. Louis, so it would be no problem for me to pick up. Also, am a veteran of the military.

I had a hard time uploading the photo of the wheels, but I think I did it.

My asking price: enough to make it tolerable to buy new wheels and tires.

post-22042-0-02430700-1340160010_thumb.jpg

Edited by JWBradley3