Cold Air Intake for 3.5L V6 EcoBoost Now Available

capsfan

This system can be used with 2010-2012 Ford Taurus SHO, Ford Flex, Lincoln MKS, and Lincoln MKT vehicles with the six cylinder 3.5L

that does not look like it would mate up to a 3.5L N/A v6

none of the vehicles you listed are the edge, this is an edge forum.

Edited by c_bova

that does not look like it would mate up to a 3.5L N/A v6

none of the vehicles you listed are the edge, this is an edge forum.

ONE POINT FOR YOU!! I listed it because if you click on the guys link it clearly shows that they aren't for an EDGE..! Obviously he didn't see that so I helped him out a bit... :finger::banghead:

This system can be used with 2010-2012 Ford Taurus SHO, Ford Flex, Lincoln MKS, and Lincoln MKT vehicles with the six cylinder 3.5L

ONE POINT FOR YOU!! I listed it because if you click on the guys link it clearly shows that they aren't for an EDGE..! Obviously he didn't see that so I helped him out a bit... :finger::banghead:

Except you said 3.5L - not 3.5L Ecoboost. So it looked like you were saying it was available with all those standard 3.5L engines therefore it should work with the Edge 3.5L.

Except you said 3.5L - not 3.5L Ecoboost. So it looked like you were saying it was available with all those standard 3.5L engines therefore it should work with the Edge 3.5L.

I understood it perfectly, didn't know others wouldn't. The statement clearly showed that while offered in other vehicle it wasn't offered on the EDGE since EDGE wasn't listed in the description. Even if it was offered in a 3.5L engine non ecoboost but EDGE wasn't stated, i'd never ask questions because EDGE wasn't stated.

Edited by Eatinitup

well you replying to my post about it not working and posting all the cars it works on made it look like you didn't understand what I was saying. So sorry I took it the wrong way.

I understood it perfectly, didn't know others wouldn't. The statement clearly showed that while offered in other vehicle it wasn't offered on the EDGE since EDGE wasn't listed in the description. Even if it was offered in a 3.5L engine non ecoboost but EDGE wasn't stated, i'd never ask questions because EDGE wasn't stated.

Don't get so defensive. Just because YOU understood what YOU meant doesn't mean that the rest of us did. If what you posted was accurate - that the kit was for the 3.5L V6 in those other vehicles then it would be natural to assume that it would also fit the Edge 3.5L V6 even if it wasn't specifically listed. However, if you had said 3.5L V6 Ecoboost then that would have been clear.

well you replying to my post about it not working and posting all the cars it works on made it look like you didn't understand what I was saying. So sorry I took it the wrong way.

Yeah, it was more or less backing you up for when the original poster didn't understand where you and I were coming from.

Don't get so defensive. Just because YOU understood what YOU meant doesn't mean that the rest of us did. If what you posted was accurate - that the kit was for the 3.5L V6 in those other vehicles then it would be natural to assume that it would also fit the Edge 3.5L V6 even if it wasn't specifically listed. However, if you had said 3.5L V6 Ecoboost then that would have been clear.

Don't jump to conclusions!! Hard to tell someones reactions through a glass monitor!