DOES YOUR MKX ROLL BACKWARDS WHEN IN DRIVE?

metrols

Just got my MKX last month, we immediately noticed a transmission problem. When you are sitting on ANY incline from a driveway to a parking lot, My MKX when in drive with the engine running rolls backwards just as if it is in neutral. My dealer acted like I was retarded when I took it in. The stock answer by the dealer is "your vehicle is operating within Ford's paramitors. I have already nearly backed over a child, and almost knocked a $30,000 Harley over. I'll bet they change thier tune when one of the thousands of vehicles that has this problem finally kills some one!

Don't get me started on the back bumper I am on my 3rd one that has repeatidly warped. My MKX is black and the Houston Heat of late has wrecked havok . (the other black ones owned at the dealership have warped as well.

My wife is fit to be tied , she feels completely unsafe and fears that she might hurt someone (or worse) if it rolls backwards.

BEWARE!!!!

Wife said it does the same on her Edge. Comes from the smooth luxury car like ride(AKA slippage)... maybe. Rent a car with a clutch to teach her about the break pedal. A diesel truck is just the opposite. Have to push break hard or its gonna go forward.

Its a forum and he can ask anything until mods slap him.

Metrols next time go to first time posted topic and just reply with "BUMP". Bumps it back to top of the list for more replies.

Double post are frowned upon...as mkx and jeff implied so well.