WTF to my updated MFT!

So my Edge Sport is back in the shop for a second time to get the MFT fixed! MFT worked fined prior to the updated flash stick that they sent me. Now my real-time traffic, weather, and bluetooth phone is not working. Every now and then the NAV will not work with a message that reads insert card. Also mysteriously, the audio adjustment screen will appear randomly (e.g., bass, fade...). Ford has reset MFT last time and they said that I am the only one with this problem. Humm what is the luck that my MFT is screwed up? Besides, I like my old MFT before the update because it worked fine and the graphics looked cooler.

Thanks FORD!

• Like 1

Sorry to hear yours is worse off with the update. For me the update is more stable but still has plenty of quirks. Out of curiosity, do you randomly get the indication saying you have no GPS signal in random locations but you can go through another time and it doesn't appear? Mine does this on occasion and it drives me crazy because the cluster display will say I am off route and give a big question mark. Also on 2.11 my position on the display was always lagging behind actual position. But with the update I would say it is pretty damn close about 95% of the time but now sometimes has me ahead of my actual position. Problem is it sometimes tells you to make a u turn thinking you missed your turn when you haven't.

Mine has been better since the upgrade, although I also miss having just a picture as the home screen. @wlepse, my GPS was way off a couple of weeks ago. I was driving in an unfamiliar part of town and it had me driving through buildings! I was heading West when I thought I was heading North. Took quick a while until I found my own way out. It finally corrected itself once I was on a highway for a fee minutes. Haven't had problems with it since. My latest problem was a dead 1 yr old battery - but that will be in another thread.

Updated back in March, all has ben fine since then, no problems. I do widh that they would put the temp display back in the center screen, tired of my wife asking what the outside temperature is. I had a LG phone when I got the "X", and it worked fine. Got a iphone 4s about a month and a half ago, and no problems at all, including playing music from the phone using bluetooth.

Updated back in March, all has ben fine since then, no problems. I do widh that they would put the temp display back in the center screen, tired of my wife asking what the outside temperature is. I had a LG phone when I got the "X", and it worked fine. Got a iphone 4s about a month and a half ago, and no problems at all, including playing music from the phone using bluetooth.

When you listen to music from your iphone via bluetooth, and then you shut down the car, what happens when you restart? I have an on-going problem with the iphone/bluetooth connection being frozen when I restart the car.

When you listen to music from your iphone via bluetooth, and then you shut down the car, what happens when you restart? I have an on-going problem with the iphone/bluetooth connection being frozen when I restart the car.

I also am experiencing problems with iphone/bluetooth connection being frozen when I restart the car. Sometimes, plugging in the direct connector unfreezes it, sometimes selecting "entertainment" then play, unfreezes it. Sometimes it doesn't unfreeze until I restart the car. Anybody have anything on this? This has only happened since the upgrade in the mail.