New Owner, used 2011 Red Edge Limited

ericm007

Hello,

I’m Eric, 49, from the Midlands of SC.

I wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for all the great info I acquired from the site in the weeks prior to making my purchase. This site was instrumental in solidifying my choice of a 2011 Ford Edge.

After looking for months for a Candy Red 2011 Edge Limited with Light Stone leather interior, the 20” wheels and Vista roof I finally found one in Florida. I purchased my Edge on May 25th and so far it has been great. I got a CPO Edge in Maitland, Florida, outside Orlando, and my girlfriend and I spent two days driving up A1A back to SC, a great trip. I had to go 400 miles to get exactly what I wanted, but I'm glad I waited for this one, and it was definitely worth the trip.

I have already added the screen protector based on reviews here, and I’m sure I’ve only grazed the surface of the wealth of knowledge to be found here.

Thanks again for a great site, Eric.

Welcome to the forums and into your new Edge! I also have the light stone interior. The only thing I want to say about that, is watch out for the color of your pants rubbing off on it.

These cars are amazing and I am sure you will have a great time mod'ing yours. Good luck and hope to see you around the forums.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...