Help me to get it on 22's or 24's .....!?

jck7

Hi everyone,

I just purchased a 2010 MKX limited edition, i really like the car, now i want to put nice aftermarket wheels on it. I am looking to go on 22's or 24's. I want wheels that will look big, nice and clean. I do not want wheels that are too big and wide so it will affect the car by rubbing or the wheel will get out of the fender like theres a wrong offset and the wheels look too big for the car. I've seen 24's on MKX before but didnt know if it required modification.

Anyway my last question is try to help me, if you have picture that even better, and if you can give me both specs, like the wheels size i need, tire size, offset i will really appreciate.

( a lowering kit is also an option in my mind ....... so it might be something to consider )

i found those specs is that true ?

2010 Lincoln MKX Specs

Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3 | Center Bore: 67.1 | Hardware:12x1.50 Lug | Offset: 34-45mm

Common Tire Sizes:

18 inch: 255/60-18

19 inch: 255/55-19

20 inch: 255/50-20

22 inch: 265/35-22

I just didnt found anything for 24's and offset from 34 to 45 is something really wide someone know the perfect one ? 265's tires for 22 inches wheels is not too wide ..... ? No rubbing on full turns ?

• 3 months later...

We have a 2010 Edge with factory 22 inch wheels. While they look really good and don't really stick out they are HEAVY. The best recommendation I can give is look for light weight wheels, if you can find them. The extra added weight of the big wheels really slows down acceleration. As good as they look, if I had to do it over again I probably would not opt for the big wheels.

• 4 months later...