Back in a Ford

lml427

Hello, I am finally back in a Ford. My father worked for Ford for 20 years and then had a Dealership for 10 plus years. Its been awhile but the quality finally got me back in. I do like my EDGE but I have made a few changes already. Added a Hidden Hitch myself, mainly to use for my THULE T2 bike rack. Had a Kenwood DNX7100 navigation, DVD, Bluetooth profesionally installed. Installed all new Kenwood speakers myself. My H & R springs will arrive today(I have been apprehensive about installing a spring kit, but I just need a little firmer handling). Thanks to everyone who writes in, your knowledge and ideas are very useful.

2007 EDGE SEL FWD

Carbon Fiber Metalic

Camel interior

Vista

18" Chrome

Hello, I am finally back in a Ford. My father worked for Ford for 20 years and then had a Dealership for 10 plus years. Its been awhile but the quality finally got me back in. I do like my EDGE but I have made a few changes already. Added a Hidden Hitch myself, mainly to use for my THULE T2 bike rack. Had a Kenwood DNX7100 navigation, DVD, Bluetooth profesionally installed. Installed all new Kenwood speakers myself. My H & R springs will arrive today(I have been apprehensive about installing a spring kit, but I just need a little firmer handling). Thanks to everyone who writes in, your knowledge and ideas are very useful.

2007 EDGE SEL FWD

Carbon Fiber Metalic

Camel interior

Vista

18" Chrome

Welcome and don't be shy. Pics please.

2007 EDGE SEL FWD

Carbon Fiber Metalic

Camel interior

Vista

18" Chrome

Welcome back to the Ford family! We've been Ford owners for a number of years, but just this year became owners of two Fords. We bought our Edge in May and love it....and I just bought a new F-150 SCREW last month, which I also love.

I think you'll be very happy with the Kenwood navigation, as that's the same system I hope to put in my F-150 soon (our Edge has factory nav).

The only things I've added to our Edge are the Weathertech FloorLiners front and back, the Ford cargo mat for the rear, and the Ford mud guards for the front.

I'm not into lift kits, performance tuners, etc....but am always interested in what others are able to do with their Edge.