20" Chrome clad wheels for sale

gregdeveer

Just bought a new 2012 SEL with 20" chrome clad wheels. I'd like to get the black wheels instead but can't afford them unless I sell these. I'm in Bellingham WA. I've only had the car for a week, however I did manage to scratch the right front rim already. :( Nothing major, but nonetheless I'd have to let them go for a discount.

Thanks. Let me know...

post-23639-0-46962400-1344354481_thumb.jpg

You're kidding, right?

Here's just one of the many examples from ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-OEM-2012-Ford-Edge-Chrome-Clad-Wheel-Rim-and-Tire-Set-of-4-NEW-Take-Offs-/271021990993?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f1a2b6451&vxp=mtr

There are 4 that are perfect and come with tires and accessories for less than 2/3 of what you asked.

@ Dingo. Wow. I'm new to all this stuff. I'm way off. looks like I'll be reassessing this whole thing. The wheels I want to get are the black 20" ones that come with the SEL appearance package. They are $950 each. They said the ones I currently have are $1000 each, so I was going by that when pricing mine.

So the price for mine would need to be more like $1200 I'm guessing. May not be able too sell them at all at this point. :(

• 4 weeks later...