Wandering/Pulling

nicks08edge

Some of you may have noticed this. My EDGE tends to "follow" the pitch or slant of the road. I've been told this is due to the way the vehicle is designed and the suspension it has.

Do any of you notice this?

It seems like I constantly have to steer the vehicle, I'm not saying I leave my hands off the wheel just that I always have to apply corrective force to keep it from going off the road.

Plus it seems like the steering wheel is slightly off, not sure if that is related.

Any input would help.

Thank you.

Nick.

Yes, I've noticed the same thing with my 2012 Edge from day one. I thought about taking it in, but it seemed obvious to me that it was in fact just very sensitive to the slant of the road - either direction. I'm a high mileage driver, and already have almost 18,000 miles with no unreasonable wear on the tires.

• 8 months later...

I have noticed the same thing as well. Right off the lot. Mine was pulling a little too hard for my liking so I brought it right back and I did end up having a bad tie rod. The dealer fixed it and did an alignment. The pull was much better but I definitely still notice a slight wander depending on the slant of the road and it follows any uneven surfaces in the road... Very noticeable on some of these terrible wisconsin roads