Anyone Install CAT Back Exhaust and/or Intake?

JT58

I was wondering if anyone has installed either a CAT back exhaust- Borla or Magnaflow and/or the K & N intake on their Edge? If you have how is the sound over stock? And is there a performance gain? Any other issues- CEL's or anything else?

I have had great luck with installing CAT or AXLE back systems on other vehicles I have owned in the past- Jeep Wranglers, Mazda Miata, Subaru WRX and a couple of others. Much improved performance and sound- I have never been let down after purchase. I have actually had better results with just a CAT back and a K & N filter as opposed to an intake. The Edge exhaust looks restrictive. A CAT back looks like it would really open it up. Stock is extremely quiet- the Edge could use a deeper sound or growl- similar to Infinity EX/FX would be ideal.

I find our 2010 Edge Sport ideal, except it could use a little boost in HP and exhaust tone.

Thanks I really like how it sounds too. I do feel more power but sometimes it boggs during acceleration cuz the Prozen intake's MAF is hard to calabrate. I plan on switchin it out w a K&N sometime. The exhaust doesnt drown like most aftermarket setups cuz of the muffler location. I believe the muffler bein directly under the car eliminates the echo commin from the rear. Also no check engine light.