New 2012 Ford Edge Owner- So Cal SEMA Build

EGR USA

I spoke to Eibach 2 weeks ago and they were backorderd on the rear springs. Since its a SEMA car I didn't want to risk not having any suspension. Luckily the people over at H&R Springs were gracious enough to give me a free set for the SEMA build.

Its a bit subtle but considering this thing gets constant road use It works out great! I think a larger tire could have been used, I have a 2013 were building for SEMA as well here and that's getting 22" wheels as well as a more aggressive drop (courtesy of Eibacch) so the plan is a 265/35/22 tire for that. I need to do a bit more measuring and see if I can squeeze a 285/40/22 (1.7" taller than a 265/35/22)

The mobile phone shot is not the best at showing its stance, Ill try to get some better pics today and post them up.

can you explain this a little more please. how much more of a drop? will this be avail for me to buy for them? im wanting to slam my 2013 edge sport thanks

can you explain this a little more please. how much more of a drop? will this be avail for me to buy for them? im wanting to slam my 2013 edge sport thanks

Sure

The H&R springs are currently available. The part number is 51605.

Its a 1.75" lowering in the front and 1.5" in the rear. Now that the springs have settled ( took about a week for them to settle into the proper height) the stance looks perfect .

I love them its a great balance, not too stiff and not too low. Highly recommend them.

Sure

The H&R springs are currently available. The part number is 51605.

Its a 1.75" lowering in the front and 1.5" in the rear. Now that the springs have settled ( took about a week for them to settle into the proper height) the stance looks perfect .

I love them its a great balance, not too stiff and not too low. Highly recommend them.

do those h&r fit the 2013? can you post pics of the drop you got from the h&r springs? i was asking/wanting more info about the more aggressive drop that your getting from eibach for your 2013

do those h&r fit the 2013? can you post pics of the drop you got from the h&r springs? i was asking/wanting more info about the more aggressive drop that your getting from eibach for your 2013

I dont think they tested them on the 2013 yet, but I would assume they would work.

Im sticking with the H&R's I believe the Eibach are the same drop as the H&R's. I originally was going to use Eibach because of their location to me, but due to an extended backorder I was unable to secure a set in time for SEMA.

The Edge is out for a few days getting some detail work, exhaust installation and then photo shoot so I wont have pics for a week or so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay everyone. We wanted to wait until SEMA to officially release the EDGE and our new Matte Black Material.

So as promised here are the images from our shot over at GMR in Southern California.

Matte Black Edge On EGR SEMA Edition Catalog

cat1.jpg

page.jpg

Behind The Scenes @ GMR

P1070901.jpg

P1070897.jpg

P1070895.jpg

P1070893.jpg

P1070891.jpg

P1070890.jpg

• 1 year later...

• Hi There..... can you tell me what color you painted the front grill? Is it a specific matte black? I would like to do the same to my mineral grey 2013. I just ordered the running boards and hood guard from one of your dealers........Thanks you for your help. Nicest edge I've seen. Your boards and guard should look very nice.